Medium Web Anilox Roller Cleaner
- Available from 1 to 4 roller configurations
- Also includes rinse tank
- Auto chemical dosing as standard
- Fast and easy to operate with touch screen controls
- simplifies multi-stage operation to one press of a button
- High Grade Stainless steel construction
- Low consumption of cleaning detergents
- Bespoke to individual customer requirements
All our machines can be manufactured specifically for our customers needs. With bespoke design, we can create an ultrasonic tank to fit your needs perfectly.
Available as a 1 – 4 roller configuration
Will clean rollers or sleeves up to 200mm diameter and 2m face length
- Powerful ultrasonics – Provides a fast & easy clean
- PLC touch screen controls – Easy to operate with clear instructions
- Frequency sweep circuit – Eliminates ‘hot spots’ in the solution to avoid roller damage
- 24/7 Heater control – Set the heating to come on whenever you want so the tank is ready when you want
- Low water level lockout – Stops the machine from overheating when tank is empty to reduce operator error
- PLC driven fault finding diagnostics – Identifies any problems should they arise
- Bi-direction roller rotation – Provides an even clean with little input from the operator, prevents roller creeping or staying in one position
- Multi-lingual instruction facility – Touch screen instructions & commands in the language of your choice
Our tanks offer an outstanding clean for anilox rollers without the need to remove gears or bearings and giving a high level of anilox sealant care.
For cleaning laser-engraved ceramic and chrome-plated Anilox rollers and sleeves.
Suitable for water based, solvent based and UV inks and coatings.
All Camsonic models have a 1-year warranty on all parts.
Our Medium web machine comes with all options included if you wish to add cleaning chemicals please ask us for more info.
The Medium machine is available in both Manual and Automatic
The auto machine will wash rinse and then dry in one complete cycle