Anilox Roller & Parts washer
- Designed to clean the anilox rollers and ancillary print parts
- Fast and easy to operate with touch screen controls
- Basket provided for loading parts
- Roller rotation device
- High Grade Stainless steel Construction
- Low consumption of cleaning detergents
- Provide outstanding levels of cleaning and Anilox sealants care
All our machines can be manufactured specifically for our customers needs. With bespoke design, we can create an ultrasonic tank to fit your needs perfectly.
rinse tank included as standard
Cleans rollers with a face length up to 3.5m and 300mm diameter
- Powerful ultrasonics – Provides a fast & easy clean
- PLC touch screen controls – Easy to operate with clear instructions
- Frequency sweep circuit – Eliminates ‘hot spots’ in the solution to avoid roller damage
- 24/7 Heater control – Set the heating to come on whenever you want so the tank is ready when you want
- Low water level lockout – Stops the machine from overheating when tank is empty to reduce operator error
- PLC driven fault finding diagnostics – Identifies any problems should they arise
- Bi-direction roller rotation – Provides an even clean with little input from the operator, prevents roller creeping or staying in one position
- Multi-lingual instruction facility – Touch screen instructions & commands in the language of your choice
- Parts basket – Makes loading/unloading items quick and simple
Our tanks offer an outstanding clean for anilox rollers without the need to remove gears or bearings and giving a high level of anilox sealant care.
For cleaning print parts, laser-engraved ceramic and chrome-plated Anilox rollers and sleeves.
Suitable for water based, solvent based and UV inks and coatings.
All Camsonic models have a 1-year warranty on all parts.
This machine comes with all options included in the description if you wish to add cleaning chemicals please ask us for more info.
The machine is available in both Manual and Automatic
The auto machine will wash rinse and then dry in one complete cycle